Friday, March 4, 2011

The Lone Ranger



I just caught on to the buzz that one of my childhood favorites - The Lone Ranger - is being made into a movie by Jerry Bruckheimer. I hear the movie is going to be told from Tonto's point of view and they've already cast Johnny Depp in the role.  I've been combing cyberspace to find out who will be playing the masked man, but I have yet to find out anything for sure.  There is a rumor that they're considering George Clooney.  I personally think they should go with Josh Brolin or Christian Bale.  Western parts seem to fit Brolin like a glove while Bale is able to deliver that good-guy charm that is needed for the part.  I suppose they could even consider me for the part being that I have experience in the role, having dressed up as the Lone Ranger for Halloween when I was in third grade.

No comments:

Post a Comment